SUPPORTERThe easiest way to help Karsyn's Krusaders fulfill its mission is to become a supporter. In fact, you are probably already a supporter and do not even realize it! Have you purchased any of our merchandise, attended one of our events, joined our Facebook page, or shared our story and mission with somebody else? If so, you are a supporter! But, for those of you who are wanting to make a greater investment of your time or money (small or large) to help others who have been affected by cancer, take a few minutes to consider any and all of the following ways to help us "Kick Cancer's Butt One Lap at a Time".
When we all work together, the possibilities are limitless! We love to hear your ideas!
Individual or Businesss Supporter
- Make a cash donation
- Place our logo and website address/link on your website or print materials
*There is no donation requirement to use the Karsyn's Krusaders logo on your website. However, a standard release must be signed before it can be used.
- Plan an event or fund-raising activity:
- Karsyn's Krusader night at a track near you
- pass the helmet
- fan walk
- driver dunk tank
- tailgate party
- silent auction at a banquet
- 50/50 ticket sales
- Kid's Club Activities
- create a fund-raising competition amongst drivers (class, series, team, etc.)
*Planning an event or activity is as easy as sending a $50 refundable deposit with a completed external event form outlining your event or activity to Karsyn's Krusaders, PO Box 3352, Evansdale, IA 50707 for approval.
The external event form can be found here, requested by emailing email@example.com or by calling (319) 239-4737.
- Participate in an event or activity coordinated by Karsyn's Krusaders:
- fan walk
- send cards to terminally ill children and their families
- vote in online contests that would benefit those affected by cancer
- participate in a $1 challenge for American Cancer Society
- visit Pizza Ranch during a Karsyn's Krusaders tip night
- gather a team for "Wacky Bowling for Kids' Cancer" (January)
- many other activities throughout the year
- Provide in-kind services, donations or discounts:
- printing services (photos, photo cards, posters, fliers, thank you cards, business cards)
- marketing needs (banners, easel, plastic display stands, etc.)
- assist with media, track, publicity and/or partnership access
- plastic totes for transporting of merchandise
- office supplies (ink cartridges, paper, labels, laminating sheets, etc.)
- food or beverages for a fund-raising event
- silent auction prizes and give-a-ways for use at fund-raising events
- embroidery services
- provide location to host an event
- Sell Karsyn's Krusaders Kickin' Cancer's Butt One Lap at a Time® merchandise at your track.
*If you are interested in selling our merchandise, please contact us at (319) 239-4737.
- Donate a portion or percentage of prize money earned on a weekly, monthly or annual basis
- Volunteer (work events, sell shirts, make phone calls, send letters, etc.)
- The list goes on and on . . .
Track or Promoter Supporter
- Allow Karsyn's Krusaders to set up sales booth to sell merchandise at no cost
- Allow Karsyn's Krusaders representatives access to tracks at no cost
- Promote organization through announcement(s) during race night activities